This accredited qualification is recognised by REPs & CIMSPA and will be awarded 10 CIMSPA Endorsed Points for each qualification
We have dates available in both our Maidenhead and Edinburgh centres. If you can’t see dates that suit your diary please do email us directly to discuss future dates.
What Is The Circuit Workshop About?
What Is The Kettlebell Workshop About?
- Planning and teaching safe and effective circuit training session with and without equipment
- Principles of resistance training using variable sets and reps systems
- Principles of HIIT training
- Circuit equipment including freeFORM, ViPR, TRX, coreflytes, medicine balls, steps, body weight, barbells, dumbbells, ladders, hurdles, tethers, bands, and more.
How Long Does It Last?
- Latest scientific research in kettlebell training
- Application of safe, effective, functional and challenging kettlebell training
- Understanding of functional tri-planar movement
- Technical teaching of a broad range of basic and advanced kettlebell exercises
- Application of kettlebell training to a varied range of client groups
- Mechanical and physiological responses to kettlebell training
Who Is The Course Suitable For?
- One half day circuit training & one half day kettlebell training
- One day assessment (both disciplines)
What Qualifications Are Needed?
- Individuals 16 years and over
- Those wishing to work in a gym or studio using circuit training formats
How Is Circuit Training Assessed?
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent
How Is Kettlebell Training Assessed?
- Direct observation of teaching skills
- Lesson plans
Are There Any Books Or Special Equipment That Need To Be Purchased?
- Summative assessment of a range of kettlebell exercises
- Post course submission of a session plan for kettlebell training
- Post course submission of learner achievement portfolio worksheets
- No, all course materials will be provided
Terms and conditions apply to all Drummond Education programmes. Read more >