If you love chocolate, you will love these! Make them as a treat for yourself or a gift for someone else. When I was a child we made these with crumbled and broken rich tea biscuits instead of nuts, do that if you have a nut allergy. The cake you cook in the fridge.
- 1 and 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips / pieces
- 1 cup but or seed butter- crunchy versions add extra crunch to the texture
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice – can be maple syrup if not watching carbs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups nuts and seeds of choice
- Line a baking form (I used 20x20cm) with baking paper and set aside
- In the microwave or on stovetop, melt and combine your chocolate chips of choice, nut butter, sticky sweetener and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add your nuts/seeds of choice and mix until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking form spreading it out evenly using a spatula.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Enjoy 😁
Should keep in fridge for at least 2 weeks