This accredited qualification is recognised by AIQ & CIMSPA and will be awarded 10 CIMSPA Endorsed Points for each qualification
This is a full online programme you can study at home in your own time.
What Is The Circuit Course About?
How Long Does It Last?
- Planning and teaching safe and effective circuit training session with and without equipment
- Principles of resistance training using variable sets and reps systems
- Principles of HIIT training
- Circuit equipment including freeFORM, ViPR, TRX, coreflytes, medicine balls, steps, body weight, barbells, dumbbells, ladders, hurdles, tethers, bands, and more.
Who Is The Course Suitable For?
- Full online course to be studied at home at your own pace
- One day attendance for assessment in Maidenhead or Edinburgh or video submission of you teaching a class
What Qualifications Are Needed?
- Individuals 16 years and over
- Those wishing to work in a gym or studio using circuit training formats
How Is Circuit Training Assessed?
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent
Are There Any Books Or Special Equipment That Need To Be Purchased?
- Direct observation of teaching skills
- Lesson plans
- No, all course materials will be provided
Terms and conditions apply to all Drummond Education programmes. Read more >