Quick and easy cake recipe for Halloween. Bake these simple cakes and share them with family and friends.
- 1 1/2tbsp ground almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp powdered stevia (or alternative sweetener)
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all the dry ingredients and all the wet ingredients separately, mixing them well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix well again until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a mug.
- Microwave for 2 ½ – 3 minutes – time will vary for each microwave. Watch the cake closely while microwaving to make sure it doesn’t overflow
- Test if the cake is done by inserting a toothpick.
- When done, tip it on a plate and once cool, you can carve a whole in the middle to add jam or melted chocolate.