This accredited qualification is recognised by REPs & CIMSPA and will be awarded 20 REPS CPD points and 10 CIMSPA Endorsed Points
PT module dates are roll on roll off and can be taken in any order to suite your own timetable. To discuss your personal dates contact the office. Dates are available throughout the year in Edinburgh & Maidenhead.
What Will I Study?
How Long Does The Short Course Last ?
How Long Does The Full Long Course Last?
- Applied Anatomy & physiology for sport and exercise
- Client assessment & movement screening
- Client analysis and health behaviours
- Designing inspirational, outcome driven training programmes for one to one clients and small group
- Advanced resistance & functional training techniques
- Advanced cardio techniques
- Business research, planning & services blue printing
- Digital marketing, social media & selling fitness
- Postural analysis and corrective exercise
- Kettlebell and suspension training
- Food diary and nutritional biochemistry
- Analysing food diaries and reviewing nutritional change
- Using technology in your fitness business and with clients
All of the above modules for the short course and in addition :-
Who Is The Course Suitable For?
What Qualifications Are Needed?
- Individuals 18 years and over
- Those looking to work in a gym or as an employed or self-employed personal trainer
- Level 2 fitness instructor or equivalent
All course materials are provided as self downloads through an online portal. All materials may be downloaded and saved to your own computer to keep for life. You may request that we print the manuals for you for an additional £150 fee. This doesn't represent the cost of the printing.
How Is It Assessed?
Are There Any Books Or Special Equipment That Need To Be Purchased?
- Multiple-choice theory exams
- Continuous assessment throughout the modules
- Case Studies
- Practical teaching observations
- Business & marketing plan
What Can The Qualification Lead To?
- No, all course materials will be provided as self download manuals & papers
- Work as a skilled and qualified personal trainer, self-employed or in a gym
Terms and conditions apply to all Drummond Education programmes. Read more >